- the Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- you withdraw consent to Bonnie Terry Learning’s possession of the information on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for Bonnie Terry Learning’s retention of the information,
- you object to Bonnie Terry Learning’s possession of the information and there is no overriding legitimate basis for the retention,
- the Personal Information has been unlawfully obtained or processed, or
- the Personal Information has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in the European Union or other law to which Bonnie Terry Learning is subject.